Friday, August 8, 2014

Melanie Griffith "Life Is Good"

Melanie Griffith, Life Is Good

Melanie Griffith 56, attended the 2014 Locarno Film Festival last Wednesday August 6, 2014 that was held in Locarno, Switzerland. She was promoting her new film "Thirst."

Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas told the public last June that they will file for divorce after 18-years-of marriage, but Melanie is not dwelling on it and she have a lot of project lined up.

"I'm going to do a lot of things. I'm going to do Pippin on Broadway in January. It's not about my career now. It's just about finding great work and having a good time. My kids are almost grown. I'm getting divorced. I'm just happy. I'm really joyful. Life is good."

She also said that she have not seen "50 Shades of Grey" and don't have plan seeing it.

"I don't think I'm going to see it… was like, You guys cannot come. There's no way. So we're not going. I did go visit for a couple of days when they were shooting just normal stuff. I did see the Room of Pain — I did go in there and check it out."

Source: Indiewire interview

No comments:

Post a Comment